BUSINESS COACHING SERVICES
Coaching inspires you to expand your potential and accomplish things that are important to you.
- Coaching helps you achieve your goals. We work with you to create clarity around goals and establish effective actions and practices to generate the results you are looking for.
- Coaching bolsters your creativity. We support you in confidently pursuing new ideas and alternative solutions with greater resilience and resourcefulness. We encourage fresh perspectives and provide inspiration through the questions we ask and the actionable goals we create.
- Coaching helps you manage change. Coaching is a powerful tool in the face of uncertainty driven by new roles in your personal or work life.
- Coaching boosts your productivity and effectiveness. We help inspire you to reach your personal and professional potential by building new or enhanced skills for clear thinking, decision making, communication, interpersonal relationships and leadership.
- Coaching helps you thrive. We work with you to assess current needs, opportunities, and challenges. Focus is placed on learning, development and clarity for forward action. Areas of emphasis include achieving a stable work-life balance and maximizing your potential.
Caroline is a Kolbe Certified™ Consultant, Certified Cultural Intelligence™ Facilitator and highly experienced leader of personal and organizational transformation seminars. She has led workshops to groups from a wide variety of backgrounds, including CEOs and executives, celebrities and entrepreneurs. Caroline is a strong fact-finder, able to quickly cut to the heart of a situation and distill insights into actions and practices.
Aaron has worked with some of the world’s leading creative talents in media, marketing and entertainment for thirty years. His coaching brings together diverse interests and experiences, ranging from hands-on creative development and extensive business consulting to his study of Neuroscience, Psychology and Zen Buddhism.
RESUME WRITING SERVICES
Margie Peskin is a resume writer with more than 15 years of experience in the job search industry. Her background includes executive recruiting, career placement for a University graduate business program, and a Master’s degree in counseling. Margie is adept at summarizing backgrounds, drilling down to accomplishments and outcomes, and then translating that information into concise language on a resume. Her work involves individual clients, writing a job search blog and frequent workshop presentations.
WHY RESUME WRITING?
- More Interviews
- Maximize Your Strengths
- Stand Out from the Crowd
- Land Your Dream Job Sooner
- Elevate Your Earnings Potential
- Solve Tough Job Search Challenges
- Succeed in Transitioning to a New Career